- Cool stuff, How we work, Mobile, Technoloy
- cool stuff, jordan, mobile, technology, travel, travel app, vamoos
Vamoos, In2Jordan’s travel app is now available for customers via the app store, and compatible with Android and iPhone tablets and mobile devices.
Writer: Carmen Scholten
Ready, steady, click, and complete! That’s how easy it is to immerse yourself in your Jordanian adventure, before and during your visit, with the new In2Jordan travel app, Vamoos.
Developed by a UK company, Vamoos is designed to let you access all your travel information on your mobile device even without having a data signal. In2Jordan is proud to be the first company to take advantage of the app’s specialist travel services across the Middle East. All in the pursuit of making your holiday as seamless as possible.
We couldn’t be more excited to help you and your travel mates count down the days until your holiday. Easily check the weather so you know which clothes to pack; and, place all your essential travel documents in one convenient place so you’re ready to go.
Responsible traveling is high on our priority list. As part of this, we build itineraries that allow you to spend as much time with local communities as possible so you can learn their ancient culture from the grassroots. We also aim to reduce our environmental footprint by digitising many tourism paper-based processes, making them accessible and available 24/7. Enter the new Vamoos app that houses all your travel essentials on your phone.
How it works
First things first, our In2Jordan destination experts work closely with you to create a customised itinerary to develop a holiday that fits all your needs. Then we invite you to download Vamoos via the App store on your phone, which is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices. In2Jordan will provide you with a unique code to enter. This code transports you to a wholly personalized experience where you will find all the necessary information about your holiday, already conveniently entered by your In2Jordan expert.
Key information that you will find on the app, includes:
- Your itinerary and a count-down to your departure date
- A map with all the locations you will visit
- A general overview of local customs, language tips, and additional excursions that might be useful during your visit
- Your transport and accommodation vouchers
- A weather tab that displays the temperature of the locations you will visit
- A tab that allows you to share pictures and messages within the group you travel with
The only thing we would advise you to do is to keep the contact information of your travel consultant somewhere else, in case you lose your phone!